Team Suit Information
This season we’re not asking swimmers to purchase a specific suit for the meets. Instead, we’re asking you to wear any suit with a black and red pattern. If you can’t find one, choose a plain black one.
Suits do wear out, we recommend choosing name brand suits by Speedo, Tyr or Dolphin.
Your racing suit shouldn’t be baggy. You want a tight fit to move smoothly through the water on your way to your best times!
Here’s a couple of examples we recommend , in no particular order — make sure you choose the black/red color or all black versions.
- Dolfin Graphlite Women’s Dynamite V Back One Piece Swimsuit (SwimOutlet)
- Speedo Wrack It Up Flyback One Piece (Amazon)
- TYR Women’s Glacial Diamondfit One Piece Swimsuit (SwimOutlet)
- Dolfin Graphlite Men’s Dynamite Spliced Jammer Swimsuit (SwimOutlet)
- Speedo Men’s Wrack It Up Jammer Swimsuit (SwimOutlet)
- TYR Boys’ Glacial Hero Jammer Swimsuit (SwimOutlet)
Here’s some more information from our First Time Swimmer’s Page.
Your swimmer will need a competition swim suit. Boys usually wear a jammer style. Girls should wear a one piece suit. Choose a suit that your swimmer feels comfortable in, but remember, racing suits should be a little tight.
Please find a similar black and red patterned suit. If you cannot find one, choose an all black suit. We will usually recommend a couple once the season starts. Suits do wear out, we recommend choosing name brand suits by Speedo, Tyr or Dolphin.
You may also want one or more practice suits to keep your competition suit tight. Suits do wear out.
Your swimmer will need competition style swim goggles. Many of our coaches recommend the Speedo Vanquisher style. Goggles frequently break and get misplaced. Swimmers should have a spare set. Coaches do not have extra pairs to loan out