Practices Start in 2 Weeks!
Did you know a fortnight means 2 weeks? It’s the how long the Olympics are. See, swimming can be great exercise, a fun sport and educational!
That’s right folks, practices start in 2 weeks. November 14th. If November had a Valentines Day, we’d be starting practices on it. If you haven’t signed up yet… better get on it.
The Run Down:
- If you are a new swimmer, or unsure which practice group to attend, be sure to attend to New Swimmer Evaluation on 11/9.
- Regular practices start 11/14.
- Swimmers must be registered before 12/1/16 to receive a team shirt.
- We are recommending the Tyr Shark Bite competition suit again for this season. More info below.
- Meet schedule, volunteer forms and season calendar have been published to the website.