Practice Cancelled 2/7
But keep reading below!
So, yeah, the word is the High School has no power. All evening activities are cancelled, including us. I guess that means y’all are ready for the championships!
If you can’t make it, please send us an email. We’ll then let the coaches know. It’s easier if we centralize the communication.
Finally, double check the addresses and directions below. It’s was brought to my attention that I was previously giving your directions to the athletic fields and not the pool, where you will actually swim. The addresses below are correct.
Championship A Meet Tomorrow
Please double check the addresses below. Remember that Saturday morning we start at event #37. If for whatever reason you cannot make it, please email us and we’ll coordinate with the coaches.
Championship A Meets are this weekend. Here we go! It’s show time! Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty. Let’s get this show on the road!
Some notes about the Championship A Meet
- The competition is going to be tough
- The officials are more strict about proper stroke.
- Athletes can participate in only 2 individual events. And they can only compete in an event they have already competed in during this season (a seed time).
- Each team can only have 1 relay per age bracket – so a few athletes will compete in a third event on the relays.
- There is no admission fee.
- Please remind your swimmer that the Warm Down pool is for warming down, this is not open swim time. Don’t get worn out before the big event.
- Remember that Saturday morning we will be starting at event #37. Don’t be late thinking that your swimmer doesn’t swim until later.
Ages 11 -14
|West Ottawa High School|
3685 Butternut Dr
Holland, MI 49424
|Warm Up: |
Ages 10 and Under
|Zeeland West High School|
3390 100th Avenue
Zeeland, MI 49464
|Warm Up: |
Please note the time for Friday night. Yes, 3:30 is the correct time. The hosting team gets to decide the time.
We know you are all going to do your best to get to the meet on time… but, in the event that you cannot make it, please let us know via email. We’ll be coordinating with the coaches directly. Thanks.