We need your help this weekend!
Here are some notes about what’s happening this week :
- Tuesday – No practice on 1/30. There is a Varsity Meet.
- Thursday – The Varsity boys team will be bleaching their hair. So, they will be on the deck during practice and the family locker room will not be available for NCST. You may want to check out the fitness locker rooms.
- Saturday – NEW TIMES FOR THE MEET ON SATURDAY! We’re gonna move the start time for the Championship B Meet up to 9:00 AM. Y’all are here anyway right? Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty, let’s get show on the road!
- Warm Up: 8:00 AM
- Check In Ends: 8:15 AM prompt
- Swim Meet Starts: 9:00 AM
- Saturday – We need just a few donations for the concession stand. If you can donate, we appreciate it!
We Need Volunteers for the B Meet!
We need more volunteers than usual! For the Championships we need twice as many timers (two per lane, so sign up with a friend!)
And the Northview Athletic Boosters is graciously allowing us to run the concession stand for the B Meet. But… there are also other sporting events going on those days that run later than our meets. That means we will be able to sell concessions for these other events and all proceeds go to NCST.Never helped before? No problem, we will train you, help you and thank you profusely!
Clean Up Crew, Timers, Marshalers and Greeters… they are all easy jobs.