Join The NCST
We’d love to have you join our team.
Notes for 2020 Fall Season: We must limit our swim team to no more than 70 swimmers per training group. Please sign up early to ensure your spot on the team.
This Fall Pre-Season is limited to students of Northview Public Schools and children of Northview Public School employees.
We will be regularly re-evaluating and adjusting our season as it progresses due things we can and cannot control. Successfully navigating this Fall season allows us to plan for a Winter season starting in December. Thank you ahead of time for your flexibility.
Things to know before you get started:
- In order to participate in the NCST your swimmer must be able to compete in the distances for his or her age group:
- Swimmers competing 8 & under – swim 25 yards unassisted
- Swimmers competing 9 & up – swim at least 50 yards unassisted
- It’s possible coaches may change your swimmer’s group either up or down to adjust to your athlete’s ability and the sizes of our training groups.
- NCST is a competitive swim team.
- Your swimmer is expected to compete in swim meets. This is a personal challenge to improve your own times throughout the season.
- NCST is not swim lessons.
- Instruction will be given on proper stroke technique, but your swimmer must be able to swim. There are great swim lessons available through the Northview Fitness Center.
- You will be able to register up to 4 swimmers at a time. If you have more than 4 swimmers, please complete the form more than once.
- Notice we have pricing for in-district and out-of-district athletes.
- NCST does not offer late sign up or partial season discounts.
- No refunds will be issued after the second week of practices.
- You will be asked to pay for your online registration with a debit card, credit card or PayPal account. If you wish to make other arrangements, please contact us.