Championship B Meet Entries
Some notes about the Championship B Meet
- We will be doing our best to run a quick meet, make sure your athletes are ready. Flyover starts and combined events – make sure they have their events written on their arms.
- The competition is going to be tough – 9 teams will be competing.
- The officials are more strict about proper stroke.
- Athletes can participate in only 2 individual events. And they can only compete in an event they have already competed in during this season (a seed time).
- Each team can only have 1 relay per age bracket – so a few athletes will compete in a third event on the relays.
- There is no admission fee.
- Heat sheets will be $2
- Earthbound* should be here to print on demand Championship T-Shirts (Pro tip: order early.)
- Maui Wowi should* be here for fruit smoothies.
- Typically, the Championship Meet concludes your swimmer’s season.
- Practices next week is for A Meet swimmers only.
- See you at the End of Season Party –we’re still working with the school on a date.
* I say “should” because they both said they’d be here pending weather. So we’ll see.
We still need some volunteers tomorrow!
We need your help! It’s easy! We’ll teach you.
Actual Meet Information:
School Opens: 7:45 AM
Warm Up: 8:00 AM
Check In Ends: 8:15 AM
* you must highlight your name or you will be scratched from the meet
Meet Starts: 9:00 AM
Be sure to write your swimmer’s events on his or her arm tonight!
Have a healthy dinner and get a good night’s sleep.