That was a great meet yesterday! Tons of swimmers had excellent swims!
Lets do it again next weekend! Next meet is us and three other teams. So it’s going to be long and pretty packed. Please remind your swimmers to be gracious hosts to these other teams.
Also remind them, that we are going to attempt to run the meet at the same pace as we did yesterday. Events will be combined, swimmers needs to get in line well ahead of their events. We’ll likely be doing flyover starts again. NCST needs your help to run a good meet, please see the information below.
A Meet Qualifiers
Congratulations to the following athletes who qualified for the Championship A meet.
It is time to start thinking about the Championship Meets – here’s a reminder how it works:
- Your swimmer will compete in only one Championship Meet – either the A or B.
- If your swimmer is 13 or over, he or she will attend the A meet.
- If your swimmer is 12 or under and not on the list of A meet qualifiers below, he or she will attend the B meet.
- A meets are away meets – see locations.
- The B meet is at home, and we will need more help than usual! More information coming in a future email.