A tied Age Group meet is pretty amazing. With so many athletes competing in so many events it crazy to that the score ended 476 points to 476 points. Great job NCST and East Grand Rapids. Coach Rob (the High School Varsity Coach) said he doesn’t think he has ever seen that before – and maybe never will again.
Also, thanks to all the volunteers who help run the meet, work the concession stand and help clean up afterwards. Please know we truly appreciate your help. I also want to thank the people who donate to the concession stand. All proceeds from the concession stand go directly to the NCST program thanks to your generous donations.
A couple reminders –
- No practice this Thursday
- Next Home Meet is Friday night – see below for details
- This your last chance to qualify for the A meet. Make sure you listen to your coaches this week and eat a good healthy family dinner Thursday night.
- If you can’t make it to the meet, please let us know before Monday (1/23/17) at 6:30 PM.
- Make sure you pick up your ribbons after practices this week.
- Since the meet is Friday night, sleep in Saturday. You earned it!
Here’s the results from today’s meet. Great job all around!
A Meet Qualifiers
Congratulations to the following athletes who qualified for the Championship A meet.
It is time to start thinking about the Championship Meets – here’s a reminder how it works:
- Your swimmer will compete in only one Championship Meet – either the A or B.
- If your swimmer is 13 or over, he or she will attend the A meet.
- If you swimmer is 12 or under and not on the list of A meet qualifiers below, he or she will attend the B meet.
- Championships are away meets – see locations.