2/8/20 Championship B Meet!
Championship B Meet. This Saturday.
Some notes about the Championship B Meet
- We will be doing our best to run a quick meet, make sure your athletes are ready. Many combined events – make sure they have their events written on their arms.
- The competition is going to be tough – 9 teams will be competing.
- The officials are more strict about proper stroke.
- Athletes can participate in only 2 individual events. And they can only compete in an event they have already competed in during this season (a seed time).
- Each team can only have 1 relay per age bracket – so a few athletes will compete in a third event on the relays.
- There is no admission fee.
- Heat sheets will be $3
- Earthbound should be here to print on demand Championship T-Shirts (Pro tip: order early.)
- Snow cones will be for sale for $1 to benefit the swim program.
- Typically, the Championship Meet concludes your swimmer’s season.
- Practices next week is for A Meet swimmers only.
- See you at the End of Season Party on 2/19
We still need some volunteers for Saturday!
We need your help! It’s easy! We’ll teach you.
Help Restock the Concession Stand!
The Championship B meet is a big meet and we need your help restocking the concession stand.
All proceeds benefit the team! Please bring your donations to the concession stand when your swimmer checks in.
NCST is a 501(c)(3) corporation and your donations may be tax deductible.
We Need Help with the Hospitality Room
As part of hosting a Championship meet we need to provide a hospitality room for the visiting coaches, officials and volunteers.
If you can help us make a great impression with 8 visiting teams, we’d all appreciate it.
Actual Meet Information:
School Opens: 7:45 AM
Warm Up: 8:25 AM
Check In Ends: 8:30 AM
* you must highlight your name or you will be scratched from the meet
Meet Starts: 9:30 AM
Be sure to write your swimmer’s events on his or her arm Friday night!
Have a healthy dinner and get a good night’s sleep.