2/14-15/20 Championship A Meet Entries!
Championship A Meets are this weekend. Here we go! It’s show time! Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty. Let’s get this show on the road!
Some notes about the Championship A Meet
- The competition is going to be tough
- The officials are more strict about proper stroke.
- Athletes can participate in only 2 individual events. And they can only compete in an event they have already competed in during this season (a seed time).
- Each team can only have 1 relay per age bracket – so a few athletes will compete in a third event on the relays.
- There is no admission fee.
- Please remind your swimmer that the Warm Down pool is for warming down, this is not open swim time. Don’t get worn out before the big event.
- Remember that Saturday morning we will be starting at event #37. Don’t be late thinking that your swimmer doesn’t swim until later.
Here are the dates and locations for the Championship Meets.
Ages 11 -14
|Holland Aquatic Center||Warm Up:|
Ages 10 and Under
|East Kentwood Aquatic Center||Warm Up:|